smile for everybody

smile for everybody

becoz u worth it!

Friday, November 9, 2007

i have nothing!

it's gud to come home again... after long time stucked in crazy days...

sometimes in life, kter raser like kter ader smua aper yg kter nak but its ridiculous... suddenly, aku raser mcm dunia aku glp sgt n nothing dat i can tel bout my life anymore... at diz age aku mungkin x patut bnyk berfantasi n i have to wake up go into the reality which is belongs to me! btl ker... i have nothing wout my family n my bestfrend...

look up somebody to take care of me and my heart?.. i dont know wheter i should open my heart or juz being da same ugly aida... hopefully God will show me da right way to me...

2morrow aku ader event kat klcc convention centre... tlg ayah bwat event tuk schul dier.. He was from Penang Free n he is... hopefully i will enjoy my 2morrow n i promise i will write more .... i don really much to do here... anyway till then i would like to wish to all my friend > tcare!

No comments:

still d old me!

smooth slide