smile for everybody

smile for everybody

becoz u worth it!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

juz not the same...

i had read one of the post by my frend n it's really makes me wonder how we should adapt with our environment and our self especially... then i realize dat its not important at all how we should adapt with environment if we could not able to accept our own self... yes life is unfair sometimes but do realize dat God had create life diz way , a way dat God want it to be.. so dont really bother wif dat.. life should go on... keep be urself, do gud things let God to do the rest of the job...

1 comment:

@2hunt said...

allo aida.ni aku azhan.
kau nye post ni mcm ade kena mengena ngan aku jer.kekekek :D
weih please add my link on ur blog ok?
i'm doing the same thing to you right now.and update with my blog also ok?
see u later.just give me a call when u need anything from me.

still d old me!

smooth slide